the seperation…

I found her in my new office… soft unassuming not so flashy and not so shabby either… very down to earth but being exploited by someone else… I saved her from that useless monster who just could not appreciate her worth... I just stole her from right under his nose.


We immediately hit it off… a sort of special bonding formed between us… everyday I went to work just to create the warmth with her… and she was always ready to tend to my tired and battered body after the bus rides… when she was with me I never felt the need to look around and this helped me to concentrate on the little work that I managed to do…


Of course there were better things to do with her around than just work… I could just close my eyes and savour in the bliss when her soft body enveloped me and massaged my muscles… or I could let it all be and just relax in her soft contours and dream on… especially on a warm days …


She was a little fat, but that was what made her all the more appealing to me… we were the envy of the whole office, each one wishing she was theirs… but we were quite oblivious to the feelings around us – she shielded me from all these negativities by keeping me happy and comfortable…


Aah those memorable days when we have had coffee and juices together… although I could have had coffee in the cafeteria, I would prefer bringing it over and having them in her company… and the many work related achievements she has helped me in… ummm on second thoughts lets not think about work now…


And then came the day of the management decision… she was made to leave… along with many others like her… they were moving older ones like her to make way for younger ones… slimmer and sexy looking… but the warmth was missing… I will never be comfortable with these new entrants… I might get used to them, but not comfy.


I tried to hold her back… went to the authorities pleading with them to release her… even made up stories to invoke pity in their cold eyes… but all in vain… I could not bear to see her made to stand in a corner with others like her for the final walk out of the doors… I walked back inside cursing my inability to do anything about it.


Damn it… I miss my old chair !!!

8 comments:

SRK said...

so, u gave her a lap dance every day at work?

Ram said...

" I could just close my eyes and savour in the bliss when her soft body enveloped me and massaged my muscles…" was the turning point machi... nalla irukku po.. reminds me of one page short stories in kumudam/ananda vikatan :)

R. Anand said...

srk: as i said... we are going crazy!!!

ram: as long as it is kumudam/ananda vikatan i take it as u meant something respectable...

spiderman! said...

The only conclusion I can make out of this is "YOU NEED a woman"!

R. Anand said...

sure... don't we all... and it took you so long to figure that out... i have been giving nothing short of direct clues to it...

Anonymous said...

work has taken a tole on u boss(not to mention the bus as well)...at times was the lappy and now the chair...but well written neways...keep it going and hope clues click sometime...

SRK said...

" i have been giving nothing short of direct clues to it"

Your f***ing problem is that u hv not been giving those clues to the babes of the world... u jus give those clues to equally useless, single guys...

SRK said...

ok, i know u miss ur old chair... i know u were kinda attached to her...
but tht shudn't mean tht u take a 3 mth break from ur blog to mourn her loss... there are enuf chairs in the world out thr who deserve your love :)