bloody blogger’s block…

I don’t have to apologize to my regular blog readers about not blogging regularly like many people who come out of long hibernations. I simply reply to them whenever they catch me on chat… it is easy because there is so few of them…

I have many reasons… lack of inspiration … lack of a conducive environment… lack of a supportive infrastructure… too little work… laptop crashing… clock moving too fast… tiring traffic on the roads… US interest rates rising…

Frankly I feel that I have so much to write that I am beginning to get scared… I start thinking that I must blog every single event in my life even as mundane as brushing my teeth and having a haircut… I don’t actually get to put them all online thanks to the millions of muddled topics that I don’t actually get to prioritize them…

And then there is this concept of putting personal stuff on an open forum… I do agree that everybody brushes their teeth and has a haircut, but then there are some real personal stuff which everyone does but might prove hazardous to others and ight even require parental guidance (that is if they dont put a child block on it…)

There are also many blogs that are persistently un-updated and forgotten by their owners. I won’t chide you guys for not writing regularly – I understand. Someday you will get back, and till then I will keep watch. ..X. .X..

There are many bloggers who have struck fame and riches with their persistence in writing their blogs – though I would not recommend plain persistence, however when combined with talent and a little bit of luck, opportunity will meet preparedness and you never know what will happen…

I am not sure I can sustain my adrenalin rush for writing till I become famous… but I am gonna just let my ink run loose till it dries up… and blog just about everything… I don’t care about whether I put humor in it or sorrow… I don’t care if it is a soliloquy or a symphony… I am just gonna attack it with a vengeance…

So don’t say I didn’t warn you…

3 comments:

SRK said...

however much u may be slogging
much as ur bosses keep flogging
do set aside 1 hr every nite
and do nothing but write
so we keep enjoying ur blogging ;))

PS: one nit pick - US interest rates rising???

spiderman! said...

Yeah, US interest rates are the most important effect on my morale. Even I my wedding is on hold because of that! Or so, I would like to believe!!

I would be waiting...to see how your fare with your everyday ordeal on writing stuff...lets see...

Unknown said...

:) blogomania

But continue writing man.. i read it and i like it.. And i know you are crazy!